Here at our company we specialise in propshaft manufacturing and can manufacture propshaft components for virtually any kind of vehicle. Whether you are someone who requires a propshaft for your car or you are a company who requires a bespoke solution for a commercial vehicle, our team offer the highest quality of propshafts coupled with an excellent service.
With several years experience in the propshaft manufacturing industry, we have a proven track record in manufacturing propshafts for:
- Kit cars
- Modified 4*4
- PTO – the complete range of PTO shafts for all application in SAE and DIN forms
- Compact, Klein and ELBE industrial plant propshafts
- All series of scania propshafts
- Volvo NK300 to NK600 and related propshafts
- Mechanics shafts from 2c to 15c
- SPL spicer shafts from SPL41 to SPL250
- All makes of forklift
- All makes and model of car, 4×4 and off road vehicle
- GWB 287, 390, 473, 587 and 687 series propshafts
- The full range of Mercedes Vito, Viano, Sprinter, G Wagon, Atego, Vario, Unimog, Actros and Axor
- The full range of earth moving and construction plant from the following manufacturers among others, Bell, Terex, Cat, Volvo, Liebherr, Kubota, Hyundai, Case, Poclain, Atlas Copco
- Anything from a dozer to a pile driver, a scraper to a tipper, a loader to a haulder, our team can do them all
- Our manufacturing team are able to manufacture a full range of Agricultural, Marine and Mining equipment propshafts to order
We are able to manufacture propshafts within 24 hours of agreeing your detailed specifications and requirements.
In order for us to manufacture your propshaft to your exact specification we need a couple of measurements, these are as follows:
- The number of sections you need
- The length of shaft from the gearbox flange to the differential flange
- The position of any centre bearings
- The type and size of flanges required
- Whether or not there are any sliding sections required
- The approximate power through the shaft
We charge decent prices for our propshaft manufacturing service, with our prices being a fraction of what other propshaft company is charging. Before any manufacturing is started we will give you a free quote, this way you will know what to expect for our service.
For more information about our propshaft manufacturing or to get a free quote from us all you have to do is give us a call on 01324 813 287.